JOIN OUR WATCH PARTY, SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 7pm.
Just click here.
On Saturday, August 29, let’s CAMP OUT, each in our own way! We invite you to dedicate this night to “camping out” by sleeping either outside in the yard, in the woods, on the porch, or on your floor, and share photos or videos of yourself during your camping experience.
We want to see you doing things like --
- roasting marshmallows
- telling ghost stories
- hunkering down in a sleeping bag
- singing songs by campfire/candlelight/lantern/flashlight
- pitching a tent
- backpacking through the woods with your dog
- laying on the ground looking up at the stars
Then, send the link to your CampOut webpage to friends, family, colleagues, and neighbors, to ask for their support. Tell them you're camping out to raise funds for kids and families in need in the Upper Valley.
It’s a super easy way to raise awareness and support for the good work we are doing for those in need! Here's what it will help us do:
- Serve as a lifeline and line of defense for kids at risk of abuse or neglect
- Provide trauma treatment for those who’ve endured adverse childhood experiences
- Work to preserve families who are in distress and on the brink
- Optimize chances for children with chronic health conditions
- Empower struggling families with what they need to become functioning, self-sustaining, and successful
- Build a foster care support system for kids who need out of home placement
- Advocate at the legislative level to protect the rights and well-being of all children in NH.
So, on August 29, let’s CAMP OUT FOR THE CAUSE!
The reverberating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic have made service delivery more challenging while stressors on families have greatly increased. In our line of work, we’re not only on the front lines, but for the vulnerable populations we serve, we’re often the last line of defense. We rise to the challenge through innovation and perseverance, and in partnership with people like you. You are part of our social safety net, and your participation will help to ensure that we are always able to be there when we're needed.