Please join me in supporting kids and families in need in the Upper Valley!
I'm participating in the CAMP OUT 2020 in support of kids and families in need in the Upper Valley.
Funds raised through the Camp Out allow Waypoint to:
- Serve as a lifeline and line of defense for kids at risk of abuse or neglect
- Provide trauma treatment for those who’ve endured adverse childhood experiences
- Work to preserve families who are in distress and on the brink
- Optimize chances for children with chronic health conditions
- Empower struggling families with what they need to become functioning, self-sustaining, and successful
- Build a foster care support system for kids who need out of home placement
- Advocate at the legislative level to protect the rights and well-being of all children in NH
The purpose of this event is to raise money AND raise awareness about the good work Waypoint does for those in need in our community.
So please consider registering to participate or donating -
every voice and gift matter.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.